• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WABCO

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Also in the 70 I worked up at Fording coal. I did not drive there Haul trucks. I was a gear jammer liked the Hayes and Pacific trucks better.

60.jpg

Fording had a mix of WABCO and Unit Rig trucks I can not remember the size of the trucks but my pea brain seems to think they were over 100 ton and closer to 150. this would be a WABCO with the slope on hood above the rad.

Hank R

Occupation
This truck was given to the town of Logan Lake BC in the early 90's 1980's truck and is on display at the town visitor center 6.jpg

Wabco Haulpak 3200B Electric haul truck 235 ton. Engine : 645cid x 12 cylinders - 2 stroke - 2500 HP H: 19' 11" W: 24' 1" L: 54' 3" Gross Weight: 844,600 lbs Payload: 470,000 lbs

Hank R

Occupation
Back in the 70's Kaiser had 2 35 ton Wabco trucks with water tanks on them for roads and water for the BE 60R drills For some reason I never took a picture of one usually I do if I run some equipment.