• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wa200pz-6 no heat or wipers

Mudromper

Hey everyone first post here. I have a wa200pz-6 with no heat or front windshield wiper(back one still works). The panel for the heater doesn't light up either. What's wierd is last fall when this happened it used to come and go, like it was overloading a breaker, then Quit altogether(wiper and heater would.come and go together) When it completely quit I started at the wiper switch and when poking around with a test light I accidentally crossed two wires, made an almost unnoticeable spark and everything worked, for a while then Quit again after about a half an hour. I can't recreate it again nor really know which wires I made contact with Now that I'm getting flustered with it again this fall I've been going over everything again and noticed something new. The work lights work but the headlights don't, and if I pull the 20 amp wiper fuse, then I get a faint clicking sound, matched by the light behind the boom suspension switch surging(not blinking) and the high beam indicator will flash a couple times. Two komatsu dealers are absolutely stumped when I explain it over the phone and I'm about to rip my hair out because the windshield is constantly fogged over and I'm fitting to get in a wreck with this thing. Anybody have any ideas or had anything similar happen?