• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo SD115 Regen issues

Bullitt

Occupation
Manitou / Gehl & Yanmar Tech, Rental Monkey
I am having an issue with a Volvo Compactor SD115 serial #245046 I was hoping I could pick your brain a little bit on.
This machine will not go into DFP Regeneration any longer.
I have replaced the DPF burner module VOE22197544 for a glow plug code
After trying to regen it again I noticed that the burner temp would only get up to about 560c and then drop down to about 550c.
Fuel pressure after the shut off valve was upwards of 580kpa read by a pressure gauge (between MUA and MUB) and the PID from PTT software.
The MV2 dosing valve is getting 580kpa thoughout trying to regen, but pressure after MV2 valve starts at 150kpa and slowly drops to 60-80kpa as the burner increases temp.
Even though the MV2 valve duty cycle is not changing.
So I replaced the MV2 valve VOE21721530 as well as the MV2 pressure sensor VOE21721530
but still the pressure after MV2 drops from spec 150kpa when burner process starts to about 60-80 kpa maybe 5-10 min into burner warm up.
As a result the burner only gets to about 560c and my temp after DOC only reaches about 350c.
My understanding is the burner should be much hotter and the DOC should be at least a little hotter before actual HCI injection and regen begins.
I have checked for fuel leaks, removed the burner and checked for cracks, the air pump airflow is within spec and ect.
Would you have any advice as to what would be causing this issue? I was certain that the MV2 dosage valve was faulty and am now left with no other conclusions.