• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo L90E “stop computer failed”

Squarebody6.6

Have a L90E loader. Message comes up on dash “Stop computer failure stop the vehicle”. Park brake will not release now and loader will not move. Anyone have any insight in what to start checking before changing out computers?

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
Sounds like you have a wiring issue. try checking earth points first then the wiring between ECU's

Attachments

• L90E STOP!.pdf
    78.4 KB · Views: 26

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
You've lost communication between vehicle and information ECUs. There's 2 very common causes. Cheap option is a failed relay. I believe its number 10. The I-ECU powers up the other half of the I-ECU it sounds weird but makes perfect sense in the schematics.
The second common is a failed instrument panel. It fails to signal the other half to wake up. I will see if I can find that schematic this afternoon.

abedsunna

hello

i have problem with volvo L330E engine coolant fan not working and hydrulic not reachvthe pipes
any help please