• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo L35B

SmokeyRiver

I purchased this machine as a yard machine. Came with forks and was supposed to not run- long story short I have it running great, but have issues with the 2 speed travel being very random. I purchased a book/ but Volvo manuals suck. I am wondering if when the machine is selected for high speed, does it shift 1/ 2 or just start at the high speed selection on the drive motor. Also inputs to the computer board appear to be working perfectly. There is mention of a pilot pressure switch (B20) that also helps control the 2 speed option. Think I found the switch off a remote hose to the hst pump. Can anyone verify?

Attachments

• DE8FF1EF-1566-43A8-93E4-19276FF0E1BB.jpeg
    DE8FF1EF-1566-43A8-93E4-19276FF0E1BB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13