1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

volvo L30D

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by knares, Feb 18, 2022.

1. knares

knares Member

hi
    i am in Australia and our Volvo dealers have no parts information on a Volvo L30D

nor have the oil filter dealers, nor the oil company

i want to change the oils and filters at the moment but cant find any filter no/s

i did take the air filter in to the dealers and filter people but they couldn’t match it

also there is no top gear

any help or advice would be appreciated

thanks

2. knares

knares Member

forgot to
    Mention, when hot it seems to go in to a limp mode

3. sfrs4

sfrs4 Senior Member

parts admin
    hi, only just seen this, did you get sorted? as far as I'm aware there is no L30D there is an L30, L30B and L30G but no C,D,E,F series do you have a serial number

512high likes this.