1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

volvo hub seals

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by aidank, Jun 22, 2009.

1. aidank

aidank Active Member

hallo,

looking for hub seals for a Volvo L30, 1992 reg,
    axle number is BRA8 000 A3 CZE,

I understand from local mechanic that the same hub seals on L30, L50, L70, L90

The original volvo part number is 11991937 and this seal has been upgraded to the following volvo part numbers

Seal Ring 11995030
    Wear Ring 11995031

anyone got original manufacturers part numbers for these or know how do I link back to original manufacturers part numbers

or anyone know where I can just get the things

thanks
    aidan

2. wildhorse trnr

wildhorse trnr Well-Known Member

Field Technician
    If you can get them out there should be an imprinted number on the seal area.
    If you can get the number the National Seal website has a pretty good cross-reference system.

3. cps

cps Senior Member

plant mechanic
    Hi wild horse, I had this problem just before christmas, took a seal out of an L30 thinking i could get it local, well long story short i tried every seal co in Ireland and the UK with no luck!! hah to go OEM for it!

4. aidank

aidank Active Member

we also went the POD route, but was going to tralee on an errand and took the old seal, went into local hydraulic shop and hey presto, the spares man took one from stock, ~€25 I think says he can't remember the POD price but was over €100

5. aidank

aidank Active Member

wasn't quite the correct seal so back to square one

6. mankk47

mankk47 New Member

I'm looking for the same seals for my VOLVO BM L30 1989, it seems impossible to get them, anybody can help with the correct dimensions or the place I can buy them in europe. you can also reply to my e-mail skipperi1869@gmail.com

7. sorgeudd

sorgeudd New Member

I have the seal 11995030 in stock
    Dimension 106,5X140X15

8. aidank

aidank Active Member

I don't need any seals for now but are you a dealer I might need something soon, do you have any brake calliper seals ? whats your email and I will keep it for future use

9. sorgeudd

sorgeudd New Member