1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Volvo ECR38 hydraulic leak

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by joeyc, Oct 23, 2019.

1. joeyc

joeyc New Member

Hello I have a volvo ecr38 leaking hydraulic fluid from an electric wire connection that is plugged into a hydraulic line I need to replace the small black electrical piece but cant figure out what it is. The leak is dripping from the black piece connected to the steele line. Any help is appreciated thank you

Attached Files:

2. Ben Witter

Ben Witter Well-Known Member

You need to back up a couple feet and take another picture to give perspective of where the sensor/switch is.

Also would be wise to give the model variant and sn of the machine.

funwithfuel likes this.
  3. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day Joe
    That is a pressure switch if you can get the details from the switch you may be able to source from a local dealer..
    Kind regards
    Uffex

4. joeyc

joeyc New Member

Good day Joe
    That is a pressure switch if you can get the details from the switch you may be able to source from a local dealer..
    Kind regards
    Uffex

Thank you very much i located the correct part you were a tremendous help