1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Volvo EC210 blc V1067

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by Dave Neubert, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Dave Neubert

Dave Neubert Senior Member

I need to plumb a thumb on this machine it has a hammer and a shear circuit the shear circuit will get me what I need to the thumb but I need to reduce the pressure to 2500 psi. I looked on the control valve and it does not appear to have a individual circuit relief for this section is there a place to reduce it or do I need to plumb inline reliefs in the system

2. Paul Council

Paul Council Senior Member

This should help

Attached Files:

funwithfuel and mg2361 like this.
  3. Paul Council

More info

Attached Files:

4. Paul Council

And some more

Attached Files:

5. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    Make sure when you are done adjusting the 2 stage high side to 2500, you adjust the single stage for opposite port to 2500 as well. Then depending on what instrument panel you have, you'll need to adjust flow to control speed.

mg2361 and Paul Council like this.
  6. Dave Neubert

Thanks do you adjust the flow on the panel

7. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    Please attach a pic of instrument panel and right armrest.
    Do you have gauges?

mg2361 and Paul Council like this.
  8. Dave Neubert

Yes I have to wait for customer to bring machine to me I will get you a picture then Thanks