• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo A25D Dump Truck door ajar light stays on

Justin98

2005 Volvo A25D A25DV13985 The door ajar light is on and will not go out. The machine will not shift out of first gear and has no power to the 3 wire sensor. The fuses have been checked and are good and the relay has been swapped. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
are you getting power from both the relay and the fuse F5? see attached wiring diag

Attachments

• A25D door monitor wiring.pdf
    80.2 KB · Views: 18

Gary Layton

Good try but wrong. Using the same PC here I always use. I just re-tried...had to find exact right spot to click on. This is what shows on the monitor here:

Attachments

• dozer snap.JPG
    dozer snap.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 13

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
Thanks Nige, was going to say it works as normal when i click on it, not sure why it won't open.

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
The wiring loom goes down the left hand B pillar ( as your sat in the seat looking forward) then to the connections marked C20 behind the fuse board. i'd check the plug connection C20 if your fuse and relay are fine, if not there is a plug in the roof lining for the door sensor, try there

tygrys1991

Powitanie. Prąd mam w dwóch przewodach i przewód uziemiający jest ok. Czujnik zamknięcia drzwi jest nowy. Nadal pokazuje otwarte drzwi, a Volvo A30D nie zmienia biegów. Co jeszcze możesz sprawdzić?

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
Cześć, przepraszam, polski nie jest językiem, którym mówię, więc użyłem tłumacza google. Przy otwartych drzwiach zasilanie powinno być tylko w przewodzie czerwonym, czarny powinien być uziemiony, a biały powinien być przewód przełączany, przy otwartych drzwiach nie powinno być napięcia, przy zamkniętych drzwiach powinno być napięcie

tygrys1991

Hello. Thank you for the information. The sensor transmits current to the white cable. But still the computer reads the open door. And that's why it still won't shift gears . Regards

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
do you have 2 switches in the door frame above the door? if not then there is a relay somewhere behind the ECU's on the left hand side of the cab, that is the only thing except the ECU failing, if you have two switches it must be the other one

Attachments

• A30D 15084- door open wiring.pdf
    84.8 KB · Views: 6
  • A30D 14847 door open wiring.pdf
    168.6 KB · Views: 7