• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo A25C

ms0115

Volvo A25C
Serial # 5350V60267
Engine- D 7
TD73KCE *997*76103*

Does anybody have any good aftermarket sources for engine rebuild kits for this Volvo? I also need: torque specs, valve lash, etc.

ms0115

Does anyone have suggestions on someone that can resurface this heads and get the counter bore correct? I have not found anybody in Nashville or the surroundings areas able to perform this work.Thanks.

hellothere

Hello ms0115,
Contact Tim Salyers at Advantage Construction Equipment:
954-210-8608
tsalyers@constructionequip.com
They have much better pricing than Volvo dealers and most are genuine Volvo parts. They have an Indiana location as well. Great customer service and if they don't have better pricing than Volvo on a particular part they'll let you know that too.

ETMF 58 White

Volvo A25C
Serial # 5350V60267
Engine- D 7
TD73KCE *997*76103*

Does anybody have any good aftermarket sources for engine rebuild kits for this Volvo? I also need: torque specs, valve lash, etc.
Did you find a good source for this engine rebuild? I need to do the same thing, almost identical engine in A25C.