• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo A25C Tach

kb1785

My Volvo A25C s/n 5350V11726 tach has stopped working, works sporadically to be more specific. A multitude of wires back there for it. Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of troubleshooting and most likely causes for this. Loose connection somewhere I would assume but trying to trace all the different wires.

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
The Relay ( R11 ) is a rotational relay and nigh on impossible to find its the first thing to go when we break an A25C for parts, I have been trying to find an aftermarket equivalent for years with no real luck, it's normally what gives up first, Volvo no longer stock the part and motormeter no longer make it so.....Goodluck with your hunt if that is whats failed.