1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

"View this Thread" from email

Discussion in 'Support' started by thepumpguysc, Jan 4, 2018.

1. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Senior Member

Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
    Once I get an email about a thread I'm subscribed to, theres a tab at the bottom>
    "View this Thread".. SOMETIMES when I click it, I HAVE TO log in to view it..
    OTHER TIMES it goes straight to the entire thread..
    Another question>>
    When I click on a "view this thread" link, SOMETIMES it will go to the "first un-read" post..
    OTHER TIMES it will go to the #1 POST.. Whats-up with that???

2. Shimmy1

Shimmy1 Senior Member

If you are still logged in to HEF when you check your email, the link will take you right in. If you're logged out, well, you know the rest. I always click the "remember me" box when I log in, because then I choose when I log out. I think the email link is a similar deal, if you've logged out, the system doesn't know where you left off, so it sends you to the beginning.

3. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Senior Member

Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
    That makes sense..