• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Video from Saturday Morning.

06bowtie_guy

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
Nice, Love the first song in the second video!! Miranda is a hotty!! :naughty:naughty but bac to plowing, looks good!:drinkup

Colin Doy

Was out with a buddy on Saturday morning, bout 2:20 or so. Had to chop it some as the original was way too big.

Another buddy stoped in with coffee so I have him and his friend the camera to video.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gtviW26afSA&feature=user

More of the hoe, Pete our buddy who stoped by ran the cat for a bit.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIBBHYmK48&feature=user

FYI, blade on the cat is 14' wide. :eek:

Stupid question coming.........why 2.20 am, why not wait til dawn? .....and look where I live so may we don't see a lot of snow here:confused:

ohioduramax

We always go out plowing around midnight so all the lots are done come 8 or 9am when the businesses open up. Oh and chipsearthworks, Miranda is a hotty but Sara Evans is hotter lol

06bowtie_guy

Colin Doy, we go out at such times so that they will be clear for stores to open come morning and at that time cars arn't in the parking lots. Makes for a PITA to plow around cars expecially in large lots such as that. :drinkup

Exhaust does sound good, I always drive my truck so never knew what it was like on the outside.

Colin Doy

Colin Doy, we go out at such times so that they will be clear for stores to open come morning and at that time cars arn't in the parking lots. Makes for a PITA to plow around cars expecially in large lots such as that. :drinkup

of course makes perfect sense now:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: