1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

vermeer s600tx drive controll

Discussion in 'Mini Skid Steers' started by tom aliscio, Mar 19, 2018.

1. tom aliscio

tom aliscio New Member

i have fluid coming out of the buttons under the joystick and was wondering if anyone had this issue before? it's not flowing out but enough that it drips down to the fan and gets everywhere by the end of the day!

2. Mickeyaaaa

Mickeyaaaa New Member

Old post i know, but there may be many other who have same problem - I had this issue. need to order Bubble #3 - pn 274841001 - kit - plunger assembly with step…..(its the 4 plungers.) $133.14 Canadian each or $$532.56 plus gst! ouch! Vermeer says 80 day lead time for part or you can pay extra for "rush". I did not pay rush and it came in about a month anyways. replaced 1 plunger, now noticed 2 more leaking slowly.

To replace, you need to disconnect all hoses - MARK THEM MAKE SURE YOU DONT MIX EM UP! I used an engraver to label the hoses and valve body with numbers. The middle joystick drive needs to come off completely as it is what bolts the plate on top keeping the plungers in place. Once the top plate is off, the plungers just pull out. Pop the new ones in and re-assemble.

I found similar sized cat & JD complete control joystick assemblies on aliexpress for just under $200, but I don't know enough about these systems to know if retrofitting a different brand joystick will affect how the machine operates (flow rates, pressure ratings etc would all have to be extremely similar i would assume). Also they all seemed to have 6 holes to attach hoses, while this unit only has 5....

Attached Files: