1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

vendre mon bulldozer 550elt case est a vendre j/ai acheter plus neuf

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale/Wanted' started by dozer777, Dec 26, 2020.

1. dozer777

dozer777 Active Member

operateur de bulldozer
  2. Delmer

Delmer Senior Member

"sell my 550elt case bulldozer is for sale i / have bought newer"

3. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    Thanks for translating that, Delmer.

English *is* the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums, because here in the US is where the forums were founded and are based, and the vast majority of the membership speaks english. It just works better if everybody is speaking the same language.

4. dozer777

dozer777 Active Member

operateur de bulldozer
    IMY BULLDOZER 550ELT CAS 1994 AVEC 7000 HEURES DE TRAIN D’ATTERRISSAGE 72% BON ET JUSQU’À J’AI MIS 18INCHES PADS, PAS DE COUP PAR?? EMBRAYAGE DE DIRECTION, ET LA VITESSE BONNE?? ET LE LECTEUR FINAL??, PAS DE SOUDURE?? ENC CAB AVEC CHAUFFERETTE?? SITUÉ À UNE HEURE AU NORD » PLATTBURG USA » CANADA J’AVAIS BESOIN DE 38000,00 $ CDN OU 28577,00US COMMERCE J’AI ACHETÉ D’AUTRES ST JEAN RICHELIEU CANADA EN ANGLAIS

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  5. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Try again dozer777.

BTW - if you are asking $38,000 CDN for that dozer you are way over pricing it.

6. dozer777

dozer777 Active Member

operateur de bulldozer

7. dozer777

dozer777 Active Member

operateur de bulldozer

8. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    Dozer 777 used the report post feature to request that his text in post #4 be translated into English. (At least I assume it was a request, rather than a demand.)

Google translate renders the following translation:

"IMY BULLDOZER 550ELT CAS 1994 WITH 7000 HOURS OF LANDING 72% GOOD AND UNTIL I PUT 18INCHES PADS, NO BLOW PER ?? STEERING CLUTCH, AND GOOD SPEED ?? AND THE FINAL DRIVE ??, NO WELDING ?? ENC CAB WITH HEATER ?? LOCATED ONE HOUR NORTH "PLATTBURG USA" CANADA I NEEDED CDN $ 38,000.00 OR US $ 28,577.00 TRADE I PURCHASED FROM OTHERS ST JEAN RICHELIEU CANADA IN ENGLISH"

Also, since this is an item that's being sold, as opposed to discussing anything else about it, I'll move this thread to the "For Sale" section.

dozer777 likes this.