• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Used Oshkosh

Jeff D.

I think it looks good!!I don't know how many hrs. a Big Cam Cummins will go,but I've seen many linehaul diesels go 15000-20000 hrs. before a major.I'd just check it out as thoroughly as possible,before you decide.

I have a plow just like that on my Ford.It plows roads just great,but it can be cumbersome in even larger parking lots,if there's any obstacles.Small areas are near impossible,,unless you've something smaller to help out.(skid steer,etc.),but what a blast to drive during the snowstorms,woo-hoo!!:bouncegri
5 yards of sand in the back,and chains,snowbanks will tremble.:eek:

Good Luck.

Jeff D.

ChTucker,if you do purchase it,I'd like to know something about engaging the front mounted hydro pump on that truck.

It appears to have the same gearbox,for the hydro pump as mine.I can disengage it while running,but to re-engage it,I have to shut the truck off,and restart it while pulling the lever.

I was told there should be a syncro to get the pump spinning,and match shaft speeds,so you can engage while running.But mine seems like it's only a in-out gearbox.It'll never go while running,just grind.

Let me know how that one acts,if you do buy it.I'm curious!!

Thanks!!