1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Uploading to PM

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cmark, Sep 27, 2019.

1. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Equipment Mechanic/Technician
    Thank You digger!

DMiller likes this.
  2. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    Oh, you're quite welcome.

I just don't understand why your usergroup was "Registered". I guess this software handles it differently than the old software...

DMiller likes this.
  3. Nige

Nige Senior Member

Digger, Any more thoughts on why it's possible to invite people into an existing conversation from a smartphone but not from a PC..?
    See post #14 on Page 1.

DMiller likes this.
  4. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    Thoughts? Now you're expecting me to actually formulate thoughts?? That's asking a bit much, isn't it? :confused:

The honest answer though, is no. Just as in the construction field, I'm a passable operator, but by no means a mechanic. As you may have noticed, Heavy Truck Forums is currently in the shop, and once that's done, there may be some work done here. I'll make sure that's on the list of things to be checked out.

Theweldor and kshansen like this.