• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Unintentionally funny video

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Hey, I learnt how ta run excvator from John. Trouble sometines when I pull backards on dose long lvers in front I go forards, wassup wit dat? Do I git duh excvator job Boss?

Can you spell Moron = Clueless TV Personality!

I suppose John's Hitachi had a fixed boom since he made no mention which lever moved it up or down and apparently his travel pedals were fixed too. It would have been fun to watch him actually attempt to operate the machine AND use the thumb. Scary, really scary...

Last edited:

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
I can't wait for this moron to climb into the cockpit of a Boeing 737, and tell us how easy it is, to get one of those babies off the ground!! :rolleyes:

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Ah hell no, think BIG Oz! Remember that's John, know'er of all things to be operated and a master instructor. If an airplane it should be a 747, wonder if he'll think the little bitty steering wheel turns it once airborne. And YEP, he's definitely a MORON!
I can't wait for this moron to climb into the cockpit of a Boeing 737, and tell us how easy it is, to get one of those babies off the ground!! :rolleyes:

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator

.....apparently his travel pedals were fixed too. It would have been fun to watch him actually attempt to operate the machine AND use the thumb.

Did you hear him say the pedals are to rest your feet?:) Wait till he rests his feet a little too hard, lol. He seemed to think the thumb was the hardest part, lol.

thebaz

I love how explains about the joystick operates the bucket and in the video the stick is going in and out. ( well I guess it must be automatic because he never mentioned what control makes the stick go in and out, or maybe that when you are an expert you don't need to move the stick)