1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Undercarriage sites/links.

Discussion in 'Construction Equipment Attachments' started by JimInOz, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInOz

JimInOz Senior Member

Not sure if this is the right forum.....
    I thought it was about time we had a topic about links to informative Undercarriage sites.Track info is often hard to get,so I'd be happy to have a reference that I could refer to anytime.

Anyway, I know of 3:
    1...Crawler Heaven : Good wear charts for older crawlers.
    2...www.heavyquip.com : Basic info on large excavator gear.
    3...www.roteritaly.com : Sprocket info.

Over to you guys.....;)

Jim

2. oemtracklink

oemtracklink Member

sales representitive
    oh, good !
    I am dealing with undercarriage, and you can check our web
    www.dl-slmc.com

3. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    oemtracklink...you've already been warned by site founder Steve Frazier once. Your getting very close to being banned from this website. You really should stop promoting your website/company here. :)

4. walidco

walidco New Member

many thanks for this great information

5. QuickTrax

QuickTrax Senior Member

JimInOz, No website here but let me know what undercarriage info you need and I probably have it.
    Thanks, QuickTrax

P.S.---Free info is always the best:drinkup

6. raolela

raolela Well-Known Member

sell used construction machines
    I just check this website, really very knowledge website: http://www.heavyquip.com/

But anyone buy undercarriage from china, if required some info of undercarriage, I 'd like to help to collect it for your guys

7. AGA-PARTS

AGA-PARTS Member

General Manager
    Good company we buy from them mainly undercarriage aftermarket parts

ITR AMERICA ( www.itramerica.com )

8. bean

bean Well-Known Member

9. 2stickbill

2stickbill Senior Member

Sniffin diesel fumes.
    Tell him ATCO we have enough of that stuff here now.I wonder in Wally World sells and installs them.:eek::D

10. Balavto

Balavto Banned

Construction equipment hire, different attachement
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
  11. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    This thread should be a place to exchange information, which a is a good thing. It is NOT however a place for blatant advertising..:cool2

12. cranesrus

cranesrus New Member

13. bbn123

bbn123 New Member

Earthmoving Spares, Undercarriage Parts

“COLT” promoted by B.B.N. , is No.1 trusted brand for providing superior quality products.

“COLT” BBN offer wide range of products i.e Undercarriage Spares :- Track Link Assembly, Track Rollers, Track Links, Track Bushes-Pins, Sprockets, Idlers ; Ground Engaging Tools; High Tensile Fasteners ; Attachment (Bucket) Bushes & Pins Etc.

WHY “COLT” BBN:- Whether for OEM or aftermarket, “COLT” stands apart and much confident of providing superior engineering with continuous development of new products, comprehensive know-how and state – of-the art- manufacturing facilities with continuous testing procedures to ensure quality as well as attractive business terms all together are our pride. FOCUS ON QUALITY AND SERVICE COMES NATURALLY TO US.

for more info click here

14. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cranesrus and bbn123, you guys have used your one "freebie" advertising plug in this thread. It's a shame you didn't read the forum rules or my post above. Now your freebie advertising posts will be buried at the end of a closed thread.:cool2

For future reference - https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/announcement.php?f=81

BTW - the Link to the rules is in my signature line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.