• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Undercarriage sites/links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInOz

Not sure if this is the right forum.....
I thought it was about time we had a topic about links to informative Undercarriage sites.Track info is often hard to get,so I'd be happy to have a reference that I could refer to anytime.

Anyway, I know of 3:
1...Crawler Heaven : Good wear charts for older crawlers.
2...www.heavyquip.com : Basic info on large excavator gear.
3...www.roteritaly.com : Sprocket info.

Over to you guys.....;)

Jim

QuickTrax

Not sure if this is the right forum.....
I thought it was about time we had a topic about links to informative Undercarriage sites.Track info is often hard to get,so I'd be happy to have a reference that I could refer to anytime.

Anyway, I know of 3:
1...Crawler Heaven : Good wear charts for older crawlers.
2...www.heavyquip.com : Basic info on large excavator gear.
3...www.roteritaly.com : Sprocket info.

Over to you guys.....;)

Jim

JimInOz, No website here but let me know what undercarriage info you need and I probably have it.
Thanks, QuickTrax

P.S.---Free info is always the best:drinkup

raolela

Occupation
sell used construction machines
I just check this website, really very knowledge website: http://www.heavyquip.com/

But anyone buy undercarriage from china, if required some info of undercarriage, I 'd like to help to collect it for your guys

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
oemtracklink...you've already been warned by site founder Steve Frazier once. Your getting very close to being banned from this website. You really should stop promoting your website/company here. :)

Tell him ATCO we have enough of that stuff here now.I wonder in Wally World sells and installs them.:eek::D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
This thread should be a place to exchange information, which a is a good thing. It is NOT however a place for blatant advertising..:cool2

bbn123

Earthmoving Spares, Undercarriage Parts

“COLT” promoted by B.B.N. , is No.1 trusted brand for providing superior quality products.

“COLT” BBN offer wide range of products i.e Undercarriage Spares :- Track Link Assembly, Track Rollers, Track Links, Track Bushes-Pins, Sprockets, Idlers ; Ground Engaging Tools; High Tensile Fasteners ; Attachment (Bucket) Bushes & Pins Etc.

WHY “COLT” BBN:- Whether for OEM or aftermarket, “COLT” stands apart and much confident of providing superior engineering with continuous development of new products, comprehensive know-how and state – of-the art- manufacturing facilities with continuous testing procedures to ensure quality as well as attractive business terms all together are our pride. FOCUS ON QUALITY AND SERVICE COMES NATURALLY TO US.

for more info click here

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
This thread should be a place to exchange information, which a is a good thing. It is NOT however a place for blatant advertising..:cool2

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cranesrus and bbn123, you guys have used your one "freebie" advertising plug in this thread. It's a shame you didn't read the forum rules or my post above. Now your freebie advertising posts will be buried at the end of a closed thread.:cool2

For future reference - https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/announcement.php?f=81

Aside from the "for sale" area, for member's personally owned goods, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may make one introductory post explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

BTW - the Link to the rules is in my signature line.

Status
Not open for further replies.