• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Unable to edit or add Profile Photo...

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
I deleted my old Profile Photo to upload a new one from my computer. The new photo is well within the 100x100 or 24kb limits. I can upload from my computer but nothing happens, I click save and it erases the file information. Are we having an issue that needs debugging? Thanks...

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Anyone else having the same issue? I had no problem with my first profile photo but am unable for the life of me to upload a new one.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I haven't tried to change my Avatar lately SeaMac, don't know if there's a problem or not. Are you certain the pic you want to use is the right size?

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Yes Sir,

My Avatar isn't the issue though, it's my Profile Photo that's being the PITA. The photo is on my computer, its properties are 11.4kb and 96 x 100 and for the life of me it won't upload. When I click on Browse it will show the particulars in the box but when I click Save the info disappears and no photo is loaded. I had no issues when I uploaded my original photo which was almost identical in size.
I haven't tried to change my Avatar lately SeaMac, don't know if there's a problem or not. Are you certain the pic you want to use is the right size?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Never had that problem myself SeaMac, and that stuff is way above my computer skills, don't know what to tell you.

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
I emailed Steve Frasier a week ago, he indicated he was having some computer issues, not sure if he meant his personal of HEF. Who here is the resident IT guru?
Never had that problem myself SeaMac, and that stuff is way above my computer skills, don't know what to tell you.