• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

u55 service ports

Chewie2105

hi everyone working on our rental fleets U55-4 plumbing for a breaker, unit was set up from dealer with the thumb plumbed to service port 2 (aux 3 and aux 4 in the operators manual). now I used to work for the local kubota dealer and when I worked there we did a similar job on a machine one of the other techs was pdiing the machine and the customer wanted to have a breaker and thumb plumbed in at the same time

so machine had thumb plumbed to service ports 1 and 2 (the small lines on the stick) and the breaker plumbed to service port 3 and 4 (the large lines) all simple enough. the issue was he wanted to swap the 2 thumb switch controls so that the thumb was run off the right joystick and the breaker the left instead of the factory setting of small lines (thumb) off the left stick and large (breaker) off the right

I remember the other tech fighting with this machine just about starting to pull wires to switch the hardwiring when he found somewhere the there is a setting in the computer to let you switch the controls (think it was off of dealerlink)

unfortunatly I no longer have access to dealerlink and the tech no longer works for that dealer ship (also the service manager and myself no longer get along) so anyone run into this or able to do some digging for me?

Tired of waiting for the 2 local dealerships to get back to me and cant find the info myself in the ops manual, dont have a WSM