1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Turf Tracks

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by PeterG, Jun 27, 2022.

1. PeterG

PeterG Well-Known Member

Landscape Construction, General Contractor
    Thinking about putting on some smooth Turf tracks on my Takeuchi Tl130. The C-Tracks I have on it now are great tracks, but they rip up a lawn or dirt areas fast, even with slight turns. Also, if the ground is wet, they get mud in between the tracks which falls out making a mess if I get out on asphalt etc. Anyone use United Skid tracks, Turf model?

mgdside__54687.1623348042.jpg

2. RTSmith

RTSmith Senior Member

Amateur demolition & dirt pusher
    Sorry, no experience. Looks like it would be better. Hopefully this "bump" helps.

3. southernman13

southernman13 Senior Member

Retired
    I’d love to have turf tracks on my 97-2. Ours eats up a lawn no matter how easy you go. Was working next to a cat that had more of a turf design and
    He did very little damage. At the very least we have about 1000 hrs to go before we do any track swaps lol

4. Kn1ghtWolf

Kn1ghtWolf Member

I wonder if anyone has tried out of the McLaren turf tracks as well. They definitely don't have as much traction as the United.