• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ts160

Ratmotorhead

Hey guys got an allis chalmers ts160 post some pics soon been playin in field with it ,got everything working on it now and I'm kina impressed. Any stories I think it's number 622. Gonna start leveling some ground for a bigger building

ilovetracks

post pics and upload youtube videos! In the recession there was one for sale but i was so starved for money I couldn't sell it to the wife, It probably went to scrap unfortunately

ilovetracks

Awesome! thanks. you have to post a video if it's in a cut! I like the one with you in it for a size comparison. Looks like a great size for small work. What make excavator you have there?

Ratmotorhead

That's where I got pan running it was in weeds 5ft tall , I was underneath taking bottom bolts out of starter ,reached for my wrench and had 5ft snake by my face .I didn't know I could move that fast. The excavator is an international , and belongs to land owner it had a real funky bucket connection on it . I'll get some vids on it in next month