• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

trying to post pics

komatsukid

Occupation
loader operator/plant forman
i dont know how to post pics to a thread.

Attachments

• work 005.jpg
    work 005.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 230

komatsukid

Occupation
i have more pics on my computer i would like to post. the damned of is i dont know how i posted that pic. anyway thats a friend i work with, "seeding" the bank.

Attachments

• work 007.jpg
    work 007.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 211

komatsukid

Occupation
well all be damned, this one came through. this is a picture of our 988b and our 980c, both getting old but in vary good shape. oh the bank is 100ft to the top.

komatsukid

Occupation
belive it or not the bank is pretty corse, but not corse enough because we still have to add screened stone to the bank.

komatsukid

Occupation
here is a pic of how corse the bank is. i hope it comes out ok.

Attachments

• work 002.jpg
    work 002.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 203

Lashlander

Ya if I get my face right up at my screen I can see some stone. We have a Read Screenall and screen alot of rock. A couple years ago we had a job in Cold Bay that required 2500 yards of 1/4" to 1". The pit was mostly sand. It was only producing about a 10% yield. We ended up screening 25,000 yards twice to make it. :eek:
You posted the pic while I was typing my reply. Now I see the rock. How much material does your company produce in a year?

Last edited:

komatsukid

Occupation
the company i work for is a concrete redi mix provider. we do everything from produce aggergate which is added to our concrete to dispach our own fleet of mixers. we have nine locations in northern michigan, all the material comes out of one pit. we dont run scales on our two screeners but the cone has a state certified scale. last year we ran three hundred thousand tons of 1 1/4 minus (concrete aggregate) which was trucked throughout our nine locations.