1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tri axle fixed neck trailer manufacturers

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by Randy88, May 1, 2019.

1. td25c

td25c Senior Member

That reminds me when we had a couple " Frog Cops " trespassing on the farm to set up an electronic Deer so hunters would try to take a shot at it .

Get the hell off our property and take your limp deer with you punk ass toads !

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

Scout pickup reminds me of one of those (hundreds) times I may have skirted the edge of that "rebel outlaw trucker" thing. :D

A good customer needed me to go pick up a Navy landing craft from a nuclear power plant about 300 miles away in the mountains and bring it to the port of Georgetown. I had 2 tractors at the time, one with farm tags, one with regular. My truck with the apportioned tags was down, and when I called to get the "over-width, over-length, over-height" permit the lady said she couldn't issue it on a truck with farm tags. I thought fast and said I was bringing this 60 foot boat back so I could dig a pond on my farm and raise catfish, I was gonna use it to harvest them. :p
    She issued my permit and off we went.

Came back and parked the loaded truck at my shop. Got up the next morning and realized my permit was from the plant to my place- not the port! We headed to Georgetown with my helper in the scout pickup and me a mile behind. He called me and said DOT was in their usual place, in the shade under the bridge, where they could cover the entrance to the paper mill and the port. He told me to go over the bridge and turn around so I would be coming the back way and beep my horn when I was coming down the bridge and he would take care of it. When I did, I drove across a T intersection about 50 feet behind the DOT car and the lady standing behind it never looked my way!

He had walked up and started an in-depth conversation and then argument about what lights are required; then we he saw me drive in the gate, he just said: "Thanks, bye!" hopped back in the pickup and drove off!

farmerlund, td25c and pushbroom like this.
  3. heymccall

heymccall Senior Member

Damned D O T

td25c likes this.
  4. crane operator

crane operator Senior Member

Extended neck, tri axle, 22.5 rubber. If you really don't want the long neck, you could cut it down. Would have to put something like a angled deck/ beavertail/ ramps on the rear. Maybe bolt some conveyor belting to the steel deck to keep from sliding around?

If its built like most oilfield trailers, you would have to work at it to hurt it. Not breaking the bank at $14,000 either.

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/hvo/d/hallett-97-nuttall-oilfield-trailer/6921418590.html

oilfield trailer 1.jpg oilfield trailer 2.jpg oilfield trailer 3.jpg oilfield trailer 4.jpg