• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TransCanada Highway closed

muzy

Thanx for that BTW. Have seen rail cars loaded with shot rock headed east between Lethbridge and Taber. Gusse they are headed In that direction as a far bit of track has nothing holding it up anymore. muzy

cummins05

I came thru that on my why up to calgary from manitoba pretty nasty around that area then its ok from calgary to edmonton not as much rain but get in the slave lake wabasca high level areas and its a monsoon every night and lots of afternoons.

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah this year it's not just Manitoba getting flooded out it's almost the whole Prairies. Must be a bit of relief for some Alberta farmers I have relatives in the Wainwright area and most summers they hardly get any rain and the grass is brown by July. The Interlake sure got it bad this year too, the fiance and I were on Highway 6 somewhere north of Arborg and there was water running over the road as the culverts couldn't handle all the water. But go figure the department of holidays (highways) can never be bothered to put larger culverts in.