• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Training organizations/programs for deep foundation drilling and excavation?

BigIron25

Does anybody know any companies/organizations/programs that train operators on drilling rigs, pile driving, and or foundation wall excavation. I havent found any training programs besides pile driving for friction rigs. And of course on the job training for like Malcom, etc etc. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

coorecat

The only training I got for pile driving was about 15 minutes of seat time on an old 5299 American and was told not to kill anyone.But all comments aside lookup Hayward Baker they're a big outfit but you'll proabably have to get on with them to be trained,but they did some jet grouting unde a foundation for me and also did some micro piles and were very knowledgable and professional on that job.Good luck with the search!