• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tracks for a tl 150 Takeuchi

antonio76

what tracks would you all recommend for a tl 150? I read on here that a while back that the original Bridgestones are the tracks to go and the ones that will last the longest for such a heavy machine.does anyone have any positive experience with other tracks on bigger machines?I was thinking about getting camoplast,thoughts?they have the same 300 hour warranty as the Bridgestones do, but are about $500 less each track.it will be used mostly in dirt. the tracks I bought the machine with are "JLL" brand .they are getting something like blisters or what could be compared to a misquito bite on the tracks,anyone ever seen this??thanks!!!