• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

towable arrowboard

Hydro101

hello,

looking to purchase a arrowboard for lane closures and what not. is it better to buy a diesel powered or solar powered board? does anyone own one? thanks

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
We have solar powered boards and our co. does very poor of taking care of our stuff, so they are always breaking down and we even pay some to fix them were not hacking them together our self’s. I would think solar would be the way to go I think all you really need to do is check the water in the batteries.

TDU

Hydro101 said:
hello,

looking to purchase a arrowboard for lane closures and what not. is it better to buy a diesel powered or solar powered board? does anyone own one? thanks

I would think about where you are going to use it Hydro. Solar power is would be pretty useless if you don't get sun....

TDU