1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

towable arrowboard

Discussion in 'Safety Issues' started by Hydro101, May 22, 2006.

1. Hydro101

Hydro101 Well-Known Member

hello,

looking to purchase a arrowboard for lane closures and what not. is it better to buy a diesel powered or solar powered board? does anyone own one? thanks

2. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    We have solar powered boards and our co. does very poor of taking care of our stuff, so they are always breaking down and we even pay some to fix them were not hacking them together our self’s. I would think solar would be the way to go I think all you really need to do is check the water in the batteries.

3. jmac

jmac Senior Member

look at auctions. Last one I was at it was Lyons auction and they went for $500.00.

4. TDU

TDU Member

I would think about where you are going to use it Hydro. Solar power is would be pretty useless if you don't get sun....

TDU