• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Topcon Excavator 2D System X-22

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Excavating Contractor 30 + Yrs.
Any One Demo Or Using This System ? Pros , Cons . Would Be Using For Footer & Foundation Excavation .

robin yates uk

a competant operator already does all this device offers. Just something else to worry about. The price on application bit worries me

racksntails

Have used one a couple of times on our 160 volvo and so far so good. I have liked it a lot. Its just one less man you need checking grade.

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Racksntails . Thanks For Your Comment . I Did Buy The System Last week After Demo ! So Far We Like It Alot ! Will Be Installing Mounting Brackets On 4 Excavators .

racksntails

Glad to hear that you pulled the trigger. Right now we have it on a 160 and 340 volvo and we like it. I think once we put more hours on useing it and discovering what it can realy do we won't be able to live without it.

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
I Used The Topcon System Today Digging Footers On Some New 2 Story Flats In A Housing Plan We Just Completed ! More We Use It The Better I Like It ! No Grade Checkers To Watch Out For ! 2 More Days Of Diggig On That Job .

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Too Much But A Real Time Saver With No Need For Grade Checking . Have System Installed On 4 Excavators ! Operators Seem To Like It .

CooterBrown

Too Much But A Real Time Saver With No Need For Grade Checking . Have System Installed On 4 Excavators ! Operators Seem To Like It .

For what my setup gives me in return it was probably the best money I have ever spent. It eliminated one employee and still cut production time by 30+%. I kick myself everday for not getting it sooner.