• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tonka's Demo Pics!

Cat248B

Those are Rodriguez highside & lowside end-dumps there, and some of their subs and some of my subs. Was my only competition in end-dump until I got out of the business a month ago. I hung up the keys, no more highside, lowside or super-10.

Interesting seeing that posting...

D5G

Awesome Demo pics...keep em commin! What all machines did they have at the first job?

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Awesome Demo pics...keep em commin! What all machines did they have at the first job?
Cat 973 track loader, 314 excavator with the hammer, and a 345 excavator with thumb, the case backhoe is not ours and neather in the sheeps foot... oh and i'm not doing demo anymore... but in august i will be looking for a job in the boston area... demo, utillitys, landclearing...

Last edited:

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
?

Yep they sealed the building and took all the asbestos out prior to the demo!

Hang on, so they removed the asbestos problem and then still demolished the building!!!!???

Regards Dave

special tool

Hang on, so they removed the asbestos problem and then still demolished the building!!!!???

Regards Dave

uuuuh yes...
We have a lawyer problem here.
You should see the overabundance in any urban area yellow pages, make your fking head spin.

Maybe 1/10 actually makes a positive contribution to their community.

Last edited:

Turbo21835

Thats how we have to do it over here in the U.S.

Not all asbestos has to be removed to do demolition. Only FRIABLE asbestos has to be removed. Items such as asbestos caulk, windows, and galbestos sheets can be removed during the demolition process. As long as it is handled, and disposed of properly