• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TMZ 50/30 help! weird stuff

joshuacarne

Hi, so i have 2002 tmz 50/30 it was working fine but about 2 months ago i went out to check on and it wouldn't move just got a 0000 error or 0015 error i noticed that on the control board that a diode was blown out so i installed the new board and still nothing just a clicking noise and i was also getting 0015 error so i replaced the overlay touch pad with a new one and im back to the ---- which is good. yet i still cant get the lift to operate. I dont know if this is anything but it has the push button start for the gas engine and that doesnt work either i cant even start the engine manually but i run it using the DC battery anyways i just dont know if the 2 are connected. Any Help on this would be much appreciated!