• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TL240 quick attach hydraulics not working

Tim Harrison

Hey I've got a tl240 sn 224000343. I've got an electrical issue I believe. The auxillary hydraulics and also the quick attach do not function. The solenoids fire on the quick attach, but it's not getting the signal for hyd. Lol pressure on aux circuit. Would someone have a diagram for this machine or similar? I have also replaced all the fuses just to make sure there wasn't something there. Thanks!

old timer

Occupation
field mechanic
I have seen a few Tackeuchi's have a failed micro switch or actuator plate at the auxillary hookups. When you have aux lines hooked up, they push on a plate, closing a micro switch, allowing flow to the coupler and auxillary circuits.

Hope this helps