• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tl130

stc1

I have a tl130 it was working fine shut it off and then when I started it back up none of the hydraulics would work unplugged the safety bar switch and jumped across it still nothing one side of plugin has power checked all fusses and they are good also checked fusible links and there fine any other Ideas Thanks

dirthog28

My Tl130 will do that every once in a while. I stick my finger between the sensor and the lap bar piece and wipe it off the best you can and it will start working. One time I unscrewed the sensor and cleaned it. I think the sensor will get cob webs or picks up on dust and dirt build up. Hopefully thats all you've got.