• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tl130 won't start has coolant and low old psi light on

curtisb

My tl130 won't start turns over for days just won't start has two lights on flashing .my coolant sensor whent bad and it's ground out to the fram and I checked the oil psi by grounding that wire out still doesn't start. I'm thinking it's one of the bigger relays ? Any help would be nice thanks

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
Oil pressure sender needs to be open. When its grounded that's when it thinks there is no oil pressure. Same as the coolant level sender. Check the Level sender relay. You should be able to just unplug the level sender relay. There should also be a bypass harness by the bottom of the door you can plug in. Should be a pink and white wire.

Just to clarify, it cranks but doesn't start, or does it start and die after 10seconds? Reply back after you check the above.

curtisb

Oil pressure sender needs to be open. When its grounded that's when it thinks there is no oil pressure. Same as the coolant level sender. Check the Level sender relay. You should be able to just unplug the level sender relay. There should also be a bypass harness by the bottom of the door you can plug in. Should be a pink and white wire.

Just to clarify, it cranks but doesn't start, or does it start and die after 10seconds? Reply back after you check the above.

Thanks it ended up being the gauge assembly