• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

thumbs up test

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Thumbs down test

:thumbdown

nedly05

Drinkup test

:drinkup

Countryboy thats funny as heck, where did you find it?? I always wondered where all of those little faces came from LOL!!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Too much :drinkup:drinkup equals :throwup test. Should have results tomorrow.

CB - how do they make this one -:deadhorse . BTW - laughed my rear end off with the smiley thing.:D

Last edited:

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
They start off with the real thing then super-impose it to a blank template. They then expose the template to extremely hot water for the purpose of shrinking it. The shrinkage causes distortion which is seen in the form of a smile, hence the term smiley. :pointhead

The original picture........

View attachment Beating a dead horse (2).bmp

Unfortunately the shrinkage distorted the words which say "Please let the beating stop already". :D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
:lmao :lmao :notworthy

nedly05

They start off with the real thing then super-impose it to a blank template. They then expose the template to extremely hot water for the purpose of shrinking it. The shrinkage causes distortion which is seen in the form of a smile, hence the term smiley. :pointhead

The original picture........

View attachment 4794

Unfortunately the shrinkage distorted the words which say "Please let the beating stop already". :D

ROTFLMAO:falldownlaugh