• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

three cylinder Deutz won't start

Alex Fullerton

hi guys. need some help three cylinder Deutz engine in a compressor ran out of diesel. put new filters in but won't start when turning over diesel coming to injectors but just a dribble . any ideas

Attachments

• 20200226_115540.jpg
    20200226_115540.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 20

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Go to the 1st pump & loosen the inlet fuel line & spin the engine till u have solid fuel there & tighten..
Now go to the last pump & do the same thing..
Next, loosen all the steel lines coming from the pump to the injectors & loosen ALL OF THEM AT THE INJECTORS..
Crank the engine till fuel squirts out & tighten them ALL UP..
It should crank up & run

Junior1

Hey guys I can't find a timing belt for tension the belt on my 3500 ditch witch has anyone used a toque wrench to set the tension belt for the f3 1011 engine it should work am thinking but at what pounds or inches pounds would it be just hate to spend 150,00 dollars for a tool to use once in my life,feed back be fine thanks J