• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thoughts on Bell B45E's

631G

Occupation
Civil Superintendent
There are a pair of B45E's 2018's with just under 5000 hours available and I have no base line reference about these trucks being reliable or problem childs?

Has anyone had much time around these B45E series trucks? The serial numbers are 105713 and 105707.

We have a B30E and have been very pleased with its performance and dependability. Im waiting on info from our local dealer to see what they'll tell me.

Any input is welcomed.

631G

Occupation
Civil Superintendent
So these two machines were sold last week and went for $265/ea. looks like the same buyer got them both.

631G

Occupation
Civil Superintendent
Thought that I would share what we wound up doing. We bought 2 used B30E's both with about 5000hrs. Would have preferred the larger trucks, but these will work nicely for us I believe.

skyking1

The big trucks move more ton per man hour, but if you're shuffling the trucks around much the haul gets more expensive at least around here.
I've always seen them as a mix on the job site. Some of the 40 tons some of the 30 tons.