• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

thomas protough 400 production per hour?

wilddanz71

I am going to rent this screener from a local landscape supplier. I am going to screen 500 yards or so of topsoil, I belive the finish screen is 1/2".
I will feed it with my 12 ton excavator and clean and pile finish product with my skid steer. I am hoping to do this in a weekend, is it possible? also what is a fair daily rental rate for this machine?
my loam is stockpiled and is fairly clean mostly small rocks and some roots and will be dry
thanks for opinions
yards per hour?

DoyleX

Occupation
Lever Puller, Gear Jammer, Pipe Twister
Production depends highly on moisture content. The looser drier material will yield more finished product. You will need 2 people to get that done in a weekend. Keep your spoils and run them once more in a few months when all the balls melt back together.