• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

This years Christmass Tractor

IH PULR

Did my best with the lites hope you like

Attachments

• gator 243 (600 x 450).jpg
    gator 243 (600 x 450).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 960

IH PULR

You got it wrenchbender SMTA in her original work clothes strait from north dakota about ten years ago , runs perfect

IH PULR

Im in BETHEL but i do alot of work down your way my buisness is in WILTON.

Jeff D.

I also like your Christmas tractor, IH PULR.

Any pics of it in the day?

An SMTA, would that be a Super M with a torque amplifier then, or does it designate something else?

I was thinking about the H's, and then they went to the super H's, but they jumped to the # series (300) no Super H w/TA, I don't think, I maybe wrong though??:beatsme So that's why I'm wondering about an SMTA.

How many bottom plow is the SMTA rated for?

Thanks,

Jeff

fhdesign

Im in BETHEL but i do alot of work down your way my buisness is in WILTON.

I used to work in Wilton a lot, now I'm in Westport working for a builder, my family has a excavating business in Wilton. Small world...I was in Bethel for thanksgiving.

IH PULR

I think its a four bottom plow . they only made them in 1954 for one year so they are sort of rare . they are an M with a torque and a bigger motor the tractor is about a foot longer than a M and they have hydralics and power steering nice tractors .

IH PULR

fhdesign whats your familys buisness name a know almost every blue collar guy in Wilton , only about 20 left LOL ,its getting expensive to live around here

Jeff D.

I think its a four bottom plow . they only made them in 1954 for one year so they are sort of rare . they are an M with a torque and a bigger motor the tractor is about a foot longer than a M and they have hydralics and power steering nice tractors .
Interesting, so you've kinda a rare piece of farming history then, cool!!

Thanks for the info.

fhdesign

fhdesign whats your familys buisness name a know almost every blue collar guy in Wilton , only about 20 left LOL ,its getting expensive to live around here

I know what you mean about the lack of working class people around here, it sucks, there business name is RJ Davis