• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

This ones for Perkins Parts-- Connecting Rod and Cam Bushings

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
If you saw my offer of Detroit parts this is about the same parts left over from a project fixing a genset with a Perkins engine that was improperly stored an rusted cylinders real bad. Anyhow this is what I have left for that one:

These, according to the tags on the bags are for either a 4.236 or 6.354 engine. I believe the 4 and 6 refer to the number of cylinders.

What I have are connecting rod bushings MaxiForce number P31134123 quantity of four. And one Camshaft bushing part number P31134132.

These would ship in a small Flat rate box from US Post Office fro $7.15 to any US mailing address. Give me $10.00 total to make a trip to the post office pay my gas money and they are yours.

Almost forgot reply to me via Private Message or as this new program calls it "Start A Conversation"