• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

These are the guys I want to get truck parts from

crane operator

Too bad they retired and sold out. Purplewave today sold these two homemade forklifts and two homemade material handlers.

These things are a dream, and actually brought more money than I thought they would.

The company was G & R Truck parts in wichita KS.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Can't afford a forklift - just build your own. This is america at its finest- no fine tuned german engineering here- just someone with access to a junkyard and time

G & R forklifts 1.JPG G & R forklifts 7.JPG G & R forklifts 2.JPG G & R forklifts 8.JPG

kenh

They look rather robust, something that can be handed down from generation to generation for a few centuries!

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
They look rather robust, something that can be handed down from generation to generation for a few centuries!

There are some machines like that on the farm I grew up on.

If any part ever breaks they cut it out and weld it back with new material twice as thick as it was before.