• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The Toy Shop - Show off your Homemade toy machines

gd10r

Here are a few Roadbuilders based on the Norscot 330D chassis. The tracks look a little funny, they are still wrapped up in the factory plastic. I have some log loaders as well and a RB on an NZG Cat 325C that I purchased on the day my youngest son was born. Running out of the room to win the bid after he was a few hours old. Ill try to post up some photos when I can.
DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

Born2clearcut

This is the lastest machine out of the toy shop

Attachments

• hoedone (3).jpg
    hoedone (3).jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 2,627
  • hoedone (5).jpg
    hoedone (5).jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 2,612
  • hoedone (6).jpg
    hoedone (6).jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 2,613
  • hoedone (30).jpg
    hoedone (30).jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 2,618

Born2clearcut

Another one rolls off the line

Attachments

• walnut hoe (8)sm.jpg
    walnut hoe (8)sm.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 2,236
  • walnut hoe (11)sm.jpg
    walnut hoe (11)sm.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 2,270
  • walnut hoe (10)sm.jpg
    walnut hoe (10)sm.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 2,305
  • walnut hoe (6)sm.jpg
    walnut hoe (6)sm.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 2,259
  • walnut hoe (25)sm.jpg
    walnut hoe (25)sm.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 2,231

Jdigger4130

Very COOOOOL! Love the skill man. I tried my hand at plastic and messed around w some 50 scale diecast stuff and they just look like toys for the kids not the neat ART pieces ya bust! Keep up the cool work Clearcutter!

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
These aren't all scratch built but they're all 1/50 scale diecasts that have been bastardized a little bit.

Link-Belt 210LX with a log max 8000 I think it is.
9571c821.jpg

The trailer is actually scratch built styrene.
c0d9e802.jpg

My version of a 30K hour machine.
efae8034.jpg

DSC02311.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

I almost forgot about the jeep I built. It's styrene as well.
038.jpg

I've really gotten interested in weathering lately so I think that's where I'm headed right now. For a while at least.

I can't imagine working with wood though. You guys are really talented. Same with steel. Too much of a job for a hobby for me.

johnklickovic

Hi everyone, my name is John Klickovic and I am new to a forum. I am 32 years old and live in Canberra, Australia. I like the forum very much, as I was a truck driver local and interstate for about six years. I got out of it two years ago but I still collect and build models of anything in 1/32 scale. Trucks are diecast New Ray and Welly models with a few remote control models as well. Also agricultural machinery in a same scale by SIKU. Construction machinery and logging equipment in this scale is hard to find so I scratch build my models. There is no logging around here so first time I noticed logging machinery was on this forum. I started building models looking at the pics. They are not a spitting image of the real thing as I like to be creative and add my bits too. I ll try to post few photos here.

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
HCF....love the "dirty look"...got any more of all your equipment?

Trbo

johnklickovic

Thanks to Born2clearcut now I know how to post pics, only if I knew how to resize them, that would be good...I hate computers.