• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The best thing ever

crane operator

so what does it attach to on the lid? Pull the cap and it screws on, and I'm assuming it has a draw pipe of some sort?

sillej

Occupation
Computer Geek
I like that. I have an OTC bucket one that replaces the lid, but does not seal as well as I would like.

sillej

Occupation
Computer Geek
Thanks for posting that. My OTC works but leaves a mess around the top and the bucket. This looks promising.

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
5 Gallon Oil Pump (harborfreight.com)
The blue part spins, and is threaded for the bucket's pull up spout.
and every time I grab it, it has come off.
Pump packing leaks up top where rod comes out.

The ONLY good feature, is the place to store the nozzle (hose end) has a screened drain back to the bucket.

John Shipp

Occupation
forestry contracting
5 Gallon Oil Pump (harborfreight.com)
The blue part spins, and is threaded for the bucket's pull up spout.
and every time I grab it, it has come off.
Pump packing leaks up top where rod comes out.

The ONLY good feature, is the place to store the nozzle (hose end) has a screened drain back to the bucket.

I use a pump identical looking to this and it too kept falling off the can. When I had a proper look at it, the adapter threads started a little way up inside the piece, so I trimmed a 1/8" slice off the bottom of it and it holds on a lot better since.