• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TH 460 Telehandler not starting

umar

I have this TH460B (SLF00539) which had Piston pump issue and have been kept down for close to a year now, recently replaced a new pump and it wont start by while cranking, initially it was cranking slowly then i realized the Steering mode switch seems to have been tampered with as it shows a constant circle steer irrespective of which position the switch was selected, i eventually somehow made it to change but this time it changed to the two-wheel steer, while cranking the steering wheel has to be turned severely before it eventually picks up, the steer solenoids seems bad giving me 4.8-5.0 ohms both against 7.7ohms, then i disconnected it completely but same thing persists, not showing any diagnostic code on ET except Fuel Level sender below normal, what checks can i do as injection pump seems okay.