• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

test

WI Winterman

Occupation
student, analyst
:) haha guys,

you pass. i think....

I was just posting something to make sure that my status on HEF is still active. I come here as often as I can to gawk, grin, and glean from your wealth of knowledge. :notworthy

I'm a young man who thinks heavy equipment is cool and I really enjoy reading about what you share on this site. I don't know if i'll ever use much of it, but to me it's very interesting. And, this site is clean, I found it through Chuck's LTS site.

I don't post much cuz i don't know what to say, but I hope you don't mind my "lurking" and just enjoying the photos, commentary, and "the boys who sort of grew up" interaction. :D i still like to play in the dirt :thumbsup

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
I don't post much cuz i don't know what to say, but I hope you don't mind my "lurking" and just enjoying the photos, commentary, and "the boys who sort of grew up" interaction. :D i still like to play in the dirt :thumbsup

Hey, I resent that......I never grew up......at all......even a little. :D

Well if you just hafta "lurk" then you must atleast vote in this thread......and you have to vote Chevy. If you don't, then your gonna have to make 50 posts to remain a member.

Yeah, I know it seems silly but thems the rules....I don't make um. :beatsme :wink2