• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Test

surfer-joe

So what's happening in Reed City? I'm probably one of the few here who know where that is. Had my graduation dinner there when I finished up at Ferris. Also went thorough there twice a week on my my north and back.

Welcome to the forum.

So what's happening in Reed City? I'm probably one of the few here who know where that is. Had my graduation dinner there when I finished up at Ferris. Also went thorough there twice a week on my my north and back.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, I live more closer to Hawkins than Reed City. But Reed City is the same little town with nothing going on. More jobs going out, than coming in. I work for my brother's Excavating & Trucking business. It's just starting to pick up around here.