• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

test

pickles

our equipment

dsc00960e.jpg

By null

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
Just posting to test and get my (3) posts in so I can ask about fixing a float detent assembly.

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
I'll reply to my own test post, and repeat myself: Just posting to test and get my (3) posts in so I can ask about fixing a float detent assembly.

RMCNJPE

I,m trying to get my three posts in, just like DrJim. I have questions about final drives on my Cat E120B and about some features on another machine that we are looking to buy.

hazmat

I didn't realize we had to reply to 3 posts before asking a question, is there forum rules somewhere?

hazmat

Thanks to the moderator I was pointed in the right direction. So this counts as my second post...

hazmat

Third and final post in the test section hopefully because I have a question to ask. Unfortunately I have to wait 120 seconds between posts...