• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Test, seeing if this works

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Post your problems. We can help. :yup

Woodstock

I know this is not the right place for this. I am sorry my wilfe was trying to get it to work. I'm not the smartest on these's things. :Banghead It says i'm loged in but I cant post any thing. I took me ten tries to finally get loged in and then it kicks me off in about 30 sec to a minuite saying i'm banned. lol

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Not sure on that one but I see Digger is roaming :)D ) around somewhere. He could probably help.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I don't have a clue! But, we would certainly like to know when these things happen, so they can be fixed.

You do know there's a time limit set between postings, right? (It's to deter spammers from being able to post multiple threads quickly.) Might that be part of your posting problem? :confused:

(On edit: I moved the thread down here to the "test" forum.)

Last edited:

Woodstock

Frustating!

I don't know what the problem really is, but it's just very frustating that I have to work so hard to get anywhere on here, posting, logging in, everything! I have to hit the back button mulitple times to ever get anything to work. That's as far as I have been able to figure anything out. I just wish there was an easier way...it hasn't always been this hard, just recently.

NHJCB

Testing??? have not been able to reply to several other posts I have tried...

Jerbearbroth

Ok, I see that others have had problems, so I think I will give it a try. This is my first reply, and I hope it works a couple more times so I can post a new question. Thanks for the service!

Brandonbkb

Test

Hello, I am glad to hopefully have figured this website out. After some digging I finally figured out you have to test post 3 times!!: